If you’re in the market for an electric scooter, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. Here are a few things to look for when shopping for an electric scooter:
- Speed and range – How fast do you need your scooter to go? And how far do you need it to take you? Make sure to check the maximum speed and range of any scooter you’re considering.
- Weight capacity – Most electric scooters can accommodate riders up to 220 pounds. But if you’re a heavier rider, make sure to check the weight capacity of the scooter before buying.
- Terrain – Will you be riding on smooth roads, or do you need a b2 electric bike that can handle rougher terrain? There are electric scooters designed for both off-road and on-road use.
- Foldability – If you need to store your scooter in a small space, make sure to choose a model that can be easily folded up.
- Warranty – What kind of warranty does the scooter come with? This is important in case anything goes wrong with your scooter down the road.
Keep these things in mind when shopping for an electric scooter, and you’ll be sure to find the perfect ride for your needs.
Is it possible to use an electric scooter on the road?
Electric scooters can be used on the road provided they adhere to certain restrictions. The motor cannot exceed 750 watts and the top speed must be 20 mph or below. Other requirements include turn signals, brake light, and a horn.
Social Links: Giantbomb, Strava, Cureus, Keymander.Iogear, Hanson